Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exam Results

Yesterday I was filled with excitement and anxiety expecting ACCA exam results. I was anxious because I was convinced that I will fail F5 after coming out from exam hall with approximately 30 marks left answered. In the end, around 12:15pm Singapore time, the exam results were out and i was released to learn that I did not fail any papers. I was happy that I cleared both F4 and F5 in one time while, at the same time, I was equally sad that some friends did not get through certain papers. I sincerely sympatize with them as it's tough to muster up enough spirit to try another round again. It reminds me of a quote by Sir Winston Churchill.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal."

For me, this quote is useful in a time when we are emotionally down.

Anyway whether we pass or we fail, we got to try to move on and get geared up ourselves for the next round. As Churchill continued to say, it's the courage to continue that counts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! congrat!!! :)

HLK said...

Thanks bro.

Anonymous said...

u are now doing ACCA?? no more programming? nice words huh... "sucess is not final, failure is fatal", is it?
keep in touch.. :) come visit to my blog sometime lah..

HLK said...

yap..I m doing ACCA. Still doing Programming though. :)

I won't visit ur blog until u change my nick to sth nicer. ;)