Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Myanmar Fonts All In One

I have listed some Myanmar Fonts I have been using in the list below. I hope this post saves the troubles of the need to look around the web to look for them. The font list below is prepared to the best of my knowledge and it is not a complete list. Please do not hesitate to share the fonts which are not listed here so that I can add them in.
  1. Zawgyi-One
  2. KNU
  3. MyaZedi
  4. win
  5. ww_burn1
  6. Ww_burn
  7. wwhlaing
  8. wwtg
  9. b_shanbb
  10. A_TYPE_0
  11. wkalaw
  12. popular
  13. Natas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you promote private fonts when standard, truly, fully-compliant Burmese fonts are available ?
Zinyaw

HLK said...

Actually I do not have any intention to promote the private fonts or whatsoever.

All I want is to list down Myanmar Fonts which I am aware of, in this post.