Saturday, January 19, 2008

Traffic for Blog

Url Submission

I have submitted my blog to some blog directories in an attempt to increase visitor count. I am not sure it helps a lot but I want to share the links that I have submitted to.

http://myanmarblogdirectory.blogspot.com/
As the name subjects, this blog directory is solely intended for Myanmar bloggers.

http://www.sharbar.net/
This blog directory is also a Myanmar blog network center. The listing for my url have not appeared there yet at the time writing this post but I have submitted the url a couple of hours ago.

If you are a Myanmar blogger , submitting your url to the above two lists should give your site enough exposure in the web, especially to other Myanmar bloggers.

I have added the url to some other sites which I do not think is generating traffic to my site. In my opinion, many of the sites up there in the internet which let you add your url are not very useful. With this experience I gained from this process, I think there is no point spending a lot of your time and effort to add your site to those site directory lists. The vast majority of traffic came to my site from google.


How to drive traffic for blogs

I am not going to reinvent the wheel. I find this post which I came across from Digital Dreams is quite useful and informational for new bloggers like us. It covers cool tips on how to increase traffic for your blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I join? or only for Myanmar's bloggers?

HLK said...

I think they are mainly for Myanmar Bloggers.